Commitment to Quality
Our state Quality Assurance team, which is part of our national Quality Assurance network, helps ensure that the services we provide:
- Are safe and highly effective for each person we serve.
- Are delivered by qualified, specially trained employees who share Arizona MENTOR’s belief that our consumers deserve the highest level of service.
- Are continually improving.
- Comply with all state requirements for providing services to individuals with disabilities and other challenges.
- Are cost-effective for all of our consumers and payors.
- Reflect each person’s unique needs and preferences.
- Enable them to form strong relationships in the community of their choice.
- Respect their right to make informed decisions about their treatment and to choose the treatment that best fits their personal preferences, beliefs and goals.
A National Quality Assurance Network
As part of The MENTOR Network's national Quality Assurance program, Arizona MENTOR’s Quality Assurance team performs ongoing service audits to ensure that the people we serve receive the positive outcomes they deserve and want. Our Quality Assurance team is responsible for:
- Incident management
- Client information systems
- Training protocols
- Satisfaction surveys