Services for Adults
Arizona MENTOR’s services and supports for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities focus on helping people of all abilities build rich, independent lives in the communities of their choosing. Our individualized programs are based on personal choice, respecting each individual’s preferences for service and providing specialized support that helps them progress toward their full potential.
Our programs are tailored to fit the needs of each person we serve—from those who need support with daily living tasks or behavioral challenges to those who require more intensive 24/7 residential care. In addition, our structured Day Programs offer opportunities for growth through fun, stimulating activities and personalized coaching to help adults with complex needs achieve their goals.
Personalized Services for Individual Needs
In all of our programs, we wrap each person with the clinical, medical, behavioral and personal supports they need to be successful. Our services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges include:
- Host Homes with nurturing care providers we call Mentors
- Supportive Community Living Residences, also known as group homes, providing 24/7 support
- Fun, stimulating Day Programs
- Behavioral Health services to support individuals with serious mental health challenges
- In-home Support Services to help adults live more independently