Choosing the Right Services
At Arizona MENTOR, we want to help you choose the very best care for your loved one. Whether you are looking for a Host Home, Behavioral Health Services or other supports, making decisions about your loved one’s care can be daunting.
You may find yourself asking:
- For what services is my loved one eligible?
- Is the program safe?
- Does it match my loved one’s interests and goals?
- Are the employees experienced?
- Is this a reputable provider?
- How far away will my loved one be?
- Will my loved one be happy living here?
- Who would I turn to if I needed support or had more questions?
For answers to these and other questions, you can turn to Arizona MENTOR. Our knowledgeable staff has spent decades in human services and can help you understand the process of choosing a service provider. And if we don’t have the answer right away—we promise to find it! We take pride in our customer service skills and always ensure that we are responsive to the needs of individuals and families throughout the state.
We’re Here to Help
At Arizona MENTOR, we believe that choosing a care provider should be a positive experience. That’s why we provide a wealth of information and resources to help you learn about our programs and services. We encourage you to browse our library of resources, which includes a variety of videos and program materials or connect with us at any time. We’d love to hear from you!