Find a Day Program
We’re proud to serve individuals and families throughout the Grand Canyon State. Contact us to learn more about our home- and community-based services. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recreation and Social Programs
In our Recreation and Social Day Programs, adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities explore new possibilities for friendships and participation in community life. All of our activities are highly tailored to each individual’s interests, needs and strengths. Our specially trained staff partner with the individuals we serve to design activities that help them reach their full potential—whatever that means for them.
- Art – Individuals learn to express themselves through crafts, painting and other creative projects.
- Music – In our music therapy sessions, adults learn to play instruments and participate in fun group activities such as singing and talent shows.
- Cooking – Staff teach basic cooking and meal preparation to those who want to develop independent living skills.
- Exercise – Group sports and fitness activities help develop social skills and improve well-being.
- Computers – Individuals learn basic computing skills such as using the Internet to learn about the world around them.
- Community outings – Volunteer work and structured outings to parks, museums and other locations help individuals feel connected in their communities.
- Games – From board games to cards to bingo, games offer a fun way to improve social and motor skills.
- Reading – Individuals improve reading skills and learn about subjects that interest them.